Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

New to the forum here!

I was thinking about buying the Ford Racing Handling Pack (Ford Racing Mustang Handling Pack - Coupe (11-13 V6) M-FR3-MV6A - Free Shipping!) or getting coil-overs and purchase the sway bars and all that good stuff later on. I want to get good quality aftermarket upgrades and I don't want to re-do anything once I buy a certain upgrade.

What do you guys think? What would be best for a daily driver/occasional autocross 2012 V6? If coilovers, do you have a suggestion of brand and type? I'm not into quarter mile times or anything, just said autox and races of the like.

Thanks for the help.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
IMO like any other combo I'd research different brands that offer everything you want now and later because components engineered together will work better together.. Like all FRP or all Steeda.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I would go through American muscle and get the eibach pro or sport system plus. it switches out everything and you'll be done with it. just my two cents

·
Registered
809 Posts
If your serious about tracking your car and your willing to spend the $, coil overs all day. You will get some gain from springs but it won't be as substantial as with coil overs as you can adjust the coil overs to your preference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts