Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a set of 2 front seats and the complete rear seat taken out from a 03 Cobra Convertible, they are in perfect condition, Black leather on the side with the center in seude leather tan with the Cobra embroided on them. Mint condition. Driver seat is power. Asking $850 for the complete set plus s&h.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
would you accept $700 shipped?.. also, pics please?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
would they even fit in my car? or are they the same seats for both?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
(I can purchase them from other places for less.... that's why I asked that.)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
it should fit your car a mustang cobra has the same interior layout as a v6 just spiced up a bit :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Convertable back seat won't fit a coupe, also this is from a 03 Cobra, The front seats will fit, the rear ones would fit my car, but not a coupe.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
thanks Rick... ok, so can I get a price for the front seats?.... I kinda don't care if I have a Cobra back seat.... it's a back seat, I'll never be in it.... I'm too big to fit back there comfortably alone... much less with my girl friend. So screw it, just the front seats?... I can get a leather back seat from an '03 salvaged Mustang for $150... so that's not much... and they'll look brand new, just shoot me a price on the front seats... shipped preferrably

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the centers are not leather, its micro fiber (actually longer lasting and feels the same basically) just an FYI.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts