Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I was wandering if any of y'all have tried those $69 chips. Thst say they will give u 50 horsepower amd 7 extra miles per gallon. I honestly don't think it would do all that but it says that it has a 100% satifaction or your money back.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Hey guys. I was wandering if any of y'all have tried those $69 chips. Thst say they will give u 50 horsepower amd 7 extra miles per gallon. I honestly don't think it would do all that but it says that it has a 100% satifaction or your money back.
You need to put down more information than that. Not everyone here may know what you mean by $69. chip.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yea it might get 50hp if u have a supercharger set up or turbo but I find it hard to believe. I have heads cam and intake on my car and I had a sct 4 bank chip with a dyno tune, chip went bad took it out and couldn't really notice too much of a difference

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Save ur $ and put it towards other mods

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KATO said:
You need to put down more information than that. Not everyone here may know what you mean by $69. chip.
I just seen it on a ad on the Internet. It don't say what kind or anything but I don't think I'm goinh to waste my time on it. I don't c y they would say satfaction garaette for it if it don't do anything

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
The only thing a $69 chip is going to do is to separate you from your $69.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
:headbang:
I just seen it on a ad on the Internet. It don't say what kind or anything but I don't think I'm goinh to waste my time on it. I don't c y they would say satfaction garaette for it if it don't do anything
OK, I understand, and from the replys here, I think I will stay away from that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts