Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other night i was out racing. My friends mom has a 2012 gt/cs with a paxton supercharger running 8lbs of boost. For whatever reason, her car beat my car (2012 stage 3 roush) which is running 11lbs stock. I just feel like i should be getting more out of mine than she should be out of hers. anyone else here experience the same problem?

·
Premium Member
6,707 Posts
Roush tunes are conservative. Call Justin at VMP, and get him to tune it. You can also get one of his packages and get more power out of your Roush.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
428 Posts
What trans do you both have? Also, as already stated Roush tunes are conservative to maintain warranty...especially conservative for auto trans cars.

SMR #8017

·
Super Moderator
17,864 Posts
How is that a useless comment? His comment is 100% valid seeing as at the track a good driver knock a good deal of time off an ET vs an average one.

Its probably a combination of things. Tune, suspension, gears, centrifugal is going to pull harder up top... and the driver mod. She's probably been driving fast cars a solid 15-20 years more than you.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
The normal "my car is faster bc I make more boost, power, spray more" list goes on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Super Moderator
17,864 Posts
More like his manhood can't take a 45 year old woman outshifting him. Only 2 posts so probably back to the MRA Facebook groups for him.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
What a "Ball Buster" Scotty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2012 Roush Stage3 and they are painfully slow. I am no stranger to drag racing and I put down two runs with mine and both were 13.20's at 111 mph.:eek:

Mods going in tomorrow: 79mm blower pulley, 56 pound injectors, VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body, 90mm idler pulley, VMP Boost a pump, JLT Cold Air Intake, a set of colder plugs and a VMP custom computer tune. That should speed things up a bit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts