Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently put in some red console lights in the slots that turn on when they are flicked on. I'll try to get some pics. They arnt bad and not too flashy either. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
TO LATE !!!!!!!!!! Brother Corey is here and ready to administer healing :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :wtf: :wtf: :shock:

I am trying to be kinder more accepting to the whole lite mod thing. I dont like it but some of you guys do!!!! I will wait for pics and then decide if a HEALING is required

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I might need healing, I am getting that switch plate, so I can use it for my underbody neons.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
I might need healing, I am getting that switch plate, so I can use it for my underbody neons.
switch plate is cool

underbody lights WILL CAUSE YOUR ETERNAL DAMNATION

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
speaking of that, im back now... so your panel will get out ASAP... once again, i apologize for the looooooooooooooooooooooong delay that you had to put up with

·
Registered
800 Posts
Jason I told you not to mention the lights to Corey on here, but NOOOOO you had to let it slip didnt ya... feel the rath brother,feel it! :p

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
ZimStang said:
White95Stangv6 said:
speaking of that, im back now... so your panel will get out ASAP... once again, i apologize for the looooooooooooooooooooooong delay that you had to put up with
Zim, I didnt order one yet, i might want a custom one give me a aim, Pyro21786

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What do you people have against neons? If you put them up right it's a really cool mod, and cheap while your at it. I have two 10 inch blue neons deep inside my dash board. You can't see the neons at all, just the whole floorboard glows blue and the light comes out around the glove box and the sides of the steering wheel. The only bad part is if you're driving somewhere at night you can't see jack out your side windows. The tint kinda causes that though. But i've gotten several compliments on how i have the neons set up. But of course to each his own

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Let me rephrase that. Not a really cool mod. Nowhere near a mod. It's just a cheap accessory to do when you get bored.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts