Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking my next mod will be lca. Anyone have any suggestions? Should I replace uca as well? Who make the best?

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Non adjustable BMR lower control arms work well and are affordable. Uppers will not be necessary. If you have wheel hop just by lowering will help immensely.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Get a whiteline UCA and BMR boxed non adj. LCA.
^ This man is a good dude fellows and can help ya. Knowledgeable and straight up!
Whats up Jason? Man, I be in touch sometime soon. Hope all is good you way Bruh!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought Whiteline's LCAs, adj panhard bar and panhard bar bracket to go with my Steeda Sport springs and Koni STRTs. Can't wait for the weather to warm up to see if they were worth the $$.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey whats up brother! You'll have to come over in the next few weeks. I'll be test fitting some wheels, selling my suspension and picking up a coilover setup too.
Sounds good. I will do that. Wanna ride over to check ya out anyway.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
OP, I replaced both the lcas and uca as well as the torque mount all at the same time. That soft sorry ass bushing in the stock uca created a lot of drivetrain slop and the new polyurethane bushin made a huge difference. I would recommend doing all 3 of the items I just mentioned. You don't need to do it all at once, but I definitely recommend doing the uca and tq mount together

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OP, I replaced both the lcas and uca as well as the torque mount all at the same time. That soft sorry ass bushing in the stock uca created a lot of drivetrain slop and the new polyurethane bushin made a huge difference. I would recommend doing all 3 of the items I just mentioned. You don't need to do it all at once, but I definitely recommend doing the uca and tq mount together
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
441 Posts
bmr

1 - 20 of 21 Posts