Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's opinion on convertible foxbodys? What you like/dislike, tips for improving them, thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I got my first one a few years ago in high school loved Rollin out with the top down summer time! Haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with the styling bar, cause I want to put an actual roll cage. I just don't like the Salem Wing. I think the trunk looks good

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Make sure the power top works if it has one... I had a 93 and the power top didn't work total pain to make go down or work again, other than that they are pretty awesome

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the top motor is easily replaceable and mine works fine

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Mcc770 I looked at your pics the notchback looks nice!

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Yeah the top motor is easily replaceable and mine works fine

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Mcc770 I looked at your pics the notchback looks nice!
The motor itself is yes, not the hydraulic lines and actuators on the frame haah

And thanks she's the best dd I could ask for haha

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
What's everyone's opinion on convertible foxbodys? What you like/dislike, tips for improving them, thanks
One of the first things you should do is to install full length subframe connectors with the seat supports to stiffen up the body a bit. I would also install at least a 4 point roll bar for safety and further stiffening.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts