Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Mustang GT Convertible and noticed the other day that somehow the vinyl area that is directly behind the rear seat, Basically what would be considered the rear deck area in a couple that the top goes down on has some how developed a tear in on of the back deck creases. It starts directly behind the passenger rear seat and extend about 6 inches into the rear deck vinyl. I have no idea how this happened. Does anyone know if this piece can be replaced or even what a part # would be from Tasca? I would get a repair kit, But the area that has developed the tear the vinyl piece on the rear deck is bent upwards and does not lay flat. I'm guessing between the sun and the way the area is creased it just gave way. Any suggestions on this? I doubt a repair kit would hold that area and would rather replace it if thats an option.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
They call that piece the "package tray".

I must caution you against using it for that purpose though.... There has been more than one grandma fatally injured by a flying box of Kleenex during a collision!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts