Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have my top replaced but I want to get a cloth/fabric top instead of the crappy vinyl top that came on it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Find a good upholstery shop that does tops and ask for prices. I had a top replaced a few years ago on my 2004 and they quoted the cobra style cloth top a few hundred more than the standard as I recall. The prices will just be from a catalog unless your asking for a custom job.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gk1million said:
Find a good upholstery shop that does tops and ask for prices. I had a top replaced a few years ago on my 2004 and they quoted the cobra style cloth top a few hundred more than the standard as I recall. The prices will just be from a catalog unless your asking for a custom job.
Yes that's what I really want! The cloth style the cobras had so I guess ill have to do my research

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Gobabygo67 said:
I need to have my top replaced but I want to get a cloth/fabric top instead of the crappy vinyl top that came on it. Any suggestions?
Yeah I like the canvas tops myself, they don't last quite as long but are well worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts