Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will I benefit at all from changing my auto to manual? What parts would be needed to change?

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
well there are many benifits. the car becomes 100x more fun to drive, half a second faster, cheaper to maintain, better gas milage, less problems (if you dont drive horrible) thats.

i would trade my car for a manual if i was you cuz your resale will be worthless.... if you swap in a manual. and probably cost more, 5 speeds are cheaper anyway.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
what year is your car if its fairly new swap it for a new car thats manual if its older swap in a manual tranny

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
its a VERY BAD Idea to swap a manual in a brand new car..... you should have never even thought of such a thing, you should have got a maual they are 750 bucks cheaper brand new......

·
Registered
224 Posts
I also just bought an 04 mustang and out of like 15 mustangs, there was only 1 manual and it was the best car. Dont know why anyone didnt buy, it although I am happy because I did.

·
Registered
930 Posts
232stang said:
trade in the car for a manual
thread edited.

instead of playing Who Has the Better Transmission how about you play Who is Faster or Why Didn't I Buy a GT.

austin

·
Registered
10 Posts
so...what year would the cut off be for trading in car vs. swapping tranny? and anyone have an approx $ amount for the parts?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
i think it would be ok if you swap since your car is already seven years old. btw tire why did you edit my post

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
You could do like I plan on doing...big engine...6 spd trans lol

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
232stang said:
i think it would be ok if you swap since your car is already seven years old. btw tire why did you edit my post
232Stang, I un-edited them. I was curious as to why because I saw no real reason, I reposted them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts