Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning to a chilly 36deg on the thermometer. Drove my usual 2mph down the gravel driveway, as I get on the highway I put my foot down and was amazed. Felt like I had gained 10 horse. I know the cold air makes a diferance, but I've never experience that big of gains from just cold air.

Unfortunately the cold weather means snow, witch in turn means salt. I will soon have to put her in the shed for the winter.

Who else puts em away for the winter?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Skulls98GT said:
Woke up this morning to a chilly 36deg on the thermometer. Drove my usual 2mph down the gravel driveway, as I get on the highway I put my foot down and was amazed. Felt like I had gained 10 horse. I know the cold air makes a diferance, but I've never experience that big of gains from just cold air.

Unfortunately the cold weather means snow, witch in turn means salt. I will soon have to put her in the shed for the winter.

Who else puts em away for the winter?
I store mine for the winter. Indiana winters are not good for any vehicle lol.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
17 y/o and my car stays in the garage haha will be kept there during snow. Drive whatever is around at the time

·
Registered
179 Posts
Big lake. Half hour east of cloud. Ill have my car at the powercruise next year. Hopefully turbo'd. Ill be the red eleanor

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kirpy said:
Big lake. Half hour east of cloud. Ill have my car at the powercruise next year. Hopefully turbo'd. Ill be the red eleanor
When and where is this Powercruise? I'm interested.

·
Registered
179 Posts
BIR and there schedule isnt out till spring
tho. but its so much fun. Youtube Gup elvis powerskid. Its an amazing car

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A foot!? Wow. Kinda early to be getting feet of snow. Global warming my A$$!!

I did see a few flakes coming home from work yesterday.

·
Registered
598 Posts
A foot!? Wow. Kinda early to be getting feet of snow. Global warming my A$$!!

I did see a few flakes coming home from work yesterday.
...and that's why the term was changed to the more accurate climate change.

It's forecast to rain here later this week, which is unusual lately. One week we are 108*, the next we are 78*, this week 60-70*. WTH?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I will be storing mine and driving a big diesel truck here soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts