Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mishimoto-mustang-radiator-2005.html

I don't have any over heating issues. But I do live in Louisiana and I've noticed that it does get pretty warm under the hood and stays that way for a lil while after I turn it off.

Anyone have any experience with the radiator I posted above? Any feedback on it would be great. I do plan on going FI in a couple months also. If that helps sway your thoughts/opinions

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Mustang Radiator - Manual - (05-13) MMRAD-MUS-05 - Free Shipping!

I don't have any over heating issues. But I do live in Louisiana and I've noticed that it does get pretty warm under the hood and stays that way for a lil while after I turn it off.

Anyone have any experience with the radiator I posted above? Any feedback on it would be great. I do plan on going FI in a couple months also. If that helps sway your thoughts/opinions
This Mishimoto Radiator is definitely awesome! IMO it's a great mod that definitely will help you with cooling. When you're running your Mustang hard, engine temps can spiral out of control, draining precious power and even causing engine damage. A Mishimoto radiator has up to 25% more cooling capacity than your stock radiator to keep things cool and running right.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of our fellow forums members experiences! I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Mishimoto Radiator is definitely awesome! IMO it's a great mod that definitely will help you with cooling. When you're running your Mustang hard, engine temps can spiral out of control, draining precious power and even causing engine damage. A Mishimoto radiator has up to 25% more cooling capacity than your stock radiator to keep things cool and running right.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of our fellow forums members experiences! I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Awesome. Will be giving y'all a call today to place my order. I don't run it hard....yet. Lol.
I'm just very particular about preventative maintenance

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Awesome. Will be giving y'all a call today to place my order. I don't run it hard....yet. Lol.
I'm just very particular about preventative maintenance
Sounds good Man! I'm the same with with preventative maintenance, you can never be to safe with your Mustang.

I'm glad I was able to help. Let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance!

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts