Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
nosympathy said:
while I think it is cool, I hate nothing more than single tone, and unmarked (for the most part) police cars. Thankfully where I live, single tone, and unmarked cars cannot pull you over.
I got pulled over by a all black SUV cop a few weeks ago... so gay.. like all cop cars should be bright pink..

·
Registered
81 Posts
So...noone would ever know even with that large blue light on the top ?? lol

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
XXSTEVEO66 said:
Nice!...all unmarked cAp cArs are sweet!
unlike everyone else on every forum or online for that matter I like the cops :)
Wtf....
I'm going to go sit down and think about this

·
Registered
38 Posts
The car looks sweet, except for the gay little blue light on top! With the concealment technology today, that car could be stealth without that light on the roof.

·
Registered
681 Posts
lonewolf26330 said:
The car looks sweet, except for the gay little blue light on top! With the concealment technology today, that car could be stealth without that light on the roof.
I agree, they should put lights behind the grille and on the dash and some on the back tailights. The cop car we have where i live has them and it looks just like a regular blue charger. But when he flips the lights you know its a cop

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think the " police " have over stepped there boundaries the suppose to protect and serve and harass and bully people just cause they can with no punishment. Example I has a breaking and entering I called the police they came ( took forever ) and the whole time he was filling out the report his partner was snooping around and and started to go in some closets I stopped him and they both proceeded to Interrogate me ( screw that ) I told they could leave !

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I had a cop ride my ass for 2 miles

He was less than 10 ft from me
Needless to say I called the police station and complainef

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I got t-boned by a ford excursion when I drove a 96 f-150. I was making a right hand turn and they just kept going. 35M.P.H. speedlimit. They had to be doing 60. I only know this because I live on the road I was turning onto, and everyone drives this road 60. It should be 45-50 mph honestly.

Because when they hit me I had like half an inch of skid mark on the middle line, which is a giant 6 foot wide stripped no drive area, which I have always used because it is almost a 160 degree turn, and even in my mustang it is a hard turn to make, and because I had that small amount of skid, I was called out of lane, and I was in as much fault as the other person. No mind that I hadbeen 99% in lane, and was making a beyond legal right turn.

Oh yeah, turns out, the SUV was not only not insured, it was stolen with an alert out for it! LOL. Needless to say, my insurance company sued the city, and the lady, and won so much so, that they gave me three times what the truck was worth since the entire frame was bent into a U shape and it was totaled and I went through such hassle.

I hate the police...

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

this happens to me at least a few times a week. I drive 35 in a 35 with a cop on my tail, as I watch people pass me obviously doing faster. They are just hoping to catch me with something.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
alrefire said:

Had a cop ride my tail once!.. Until I brake checked him twice and yelled out my window, "get the F*** off my A** you DumbF***!!..." He then went around me!.. Lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

poloka said:
Except the little blue light on top that is a sweet ride!...

·
Registered
517 Posts
I know a couple cops. They are really just like you and me. By that, I mean asKholes.. Walked out on a bar tab once cuz the waitress sucked, it was HIS idea. Tey joke about being diks too. Catch them on a day they are hating their job or their wife or their boss or whatever an you get the same ****e people get when they deal with us on the same day. I don't, as a general rule (not them specifically), like them. When I hear about some of the things they are up against (those of us with lesser/no scruples) I admire them. Sounds a lot more exciting than a desk job, but also puts their balls on the line everyday.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
SolidRRaxle said:
I know a couple cops. They are really just like you and me. By that, I mean asKholes.. Walked out on a bar tab once cuz the waitress sucked, it was HIS idea. Tey joke about being diks too. Catch them on a day they are hating their job or their wife or their boss or whatever an you get the same ****e people get when they deal with us on the same day. I don't, as a general rule (not them specifically), like them. When I hear about some of the things they are up against (those of us with lesser/no scruples) I admire them. Sounds a lot more exciting than a desk job, but also puts their balls on the line everyday.
Their jobs are very difficult!.. And the reason why some of them are assholes are because that is what they have to deal with 9 out of 10 times!.. Just some food for thought!.. That cop that just pulled you over might just got done working a case were a dad BBQed his kid!.. Or we're a boyfriend nearly beat some girl to death!... Need to cut some cops a bit of slack!.. They deal with the scum of society on a daily bases, were as most people on here don't!..

·
Registered
517 Posts
Eturner said:
Their jobs are very difficult!.. And the reason why some of them are assholes are because that is what they have to deal with 9 out of 10 times!.. Just some food for thought!.. That cop that just pulled you over might just got done working a case were a dad BBQed his kid!.. Or we're a boyfriend nearly beat some girl to death!... Need to cut some cops a bit of slack!.. They deal with the scum of society on a daily bases, were as most people on here don't!..
+1k! Yeah, supporting a response that supported mine, but get over ur speeding ticket an think about when ur kid or ur girl is not by ur side where u can protect them. Who steps up? One cop I know is 5 foot 6 and does undercover work!!!!! That is to keep ur kid off drugs or guns off the street (love guns, got 3, but I'm not the street)
Anyway, I have had a charge for assaulting a police officer. It was lessened due to the fact that he was retarded and no id or uniform. Anyway, I'm not a fanboy,
But holy balls gents.... Don't hate on cops. I've been fukt over twice. Legitimate, not a
Speeding ticket... Really bs f'd over. But I've also called on them twice in my life where no one else was gonna 'save the day'.

Don't bite the hand that one day may feed. But if they tased you.... Doesn't mean u deserved it and u should chime in here ;)

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
there are two different kinds of cops out there.

Unfortunately, most people like us, are going to see the ones that sit by the side of the road hidden behind the bushes on a 4 lane road in a business district where the speedlimit should be 45 but is 25 just so they can run and speedtrap, and hate cops. Specially when you see them driving 15-20 MPH over the speedlimit, only to pull off on the side of the road and setup a speed trap. Let us not even talk about the fact we are a hands free state in ohio where I live, and cops are on their cell phones while driving left and right.

Also though, they shouldn't let one case run into another. If they do, they need to be benched. Also shouldn't let their personal lives into their work. Yes their work is tough, doesn't pay well, but I also refuse to be cursed out by a cop because of it. I have been cursed out by a cop before too, just it was video taped and the cop realized it would be dumb of him to try anything.

While I agree that cops are a good thing, they also are a very bad thing. There is almost nothing to stop them, apart from video taping every interaction with them, and taking them to court.

If in my job, I came into work, and yelled at a client because I was on the verge of divorce with my wife, I would probably be one step from being fired, if not fired for my interaction. A cop can pull you over, call you every name in the book, and make you pay him money, and walk away with a smile on his face. Specially if he is in a smaller city and knows you'll loose in court.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
nosympathy said:
there are two different kinds of cops out there.

Unfortunately, most people like us, are going to see the ones that sit by the side of the road hidden behind the bushes on a 4 lane road in a business district where the speedlimit should be 45 but is 25 just so they can run and speedtrap, and hate cops. Specially when you see them driving 15-20 MPH over the speedlimit, only to pull off on the side of the road and setup a speed trap. Let us not even talk about the fact we are a hands free state in ohio where I live, and cops are on their cell phones while driving left and right.

Also though, they shouldn't let one case run into another. If they do, they need to be benched. Also shouldn't let their personal lives into their work. Yes their work is tough, doesn't pay well, but I also refuse to be cursed out by a cop because of it. I have before too, just it was video taped on the cop realized it would be dumb of him to try anything.

While I agree that cops are a good thing, they also are a very bad thing. There is almost nothing to stop them, apart from video taping every interaction with them, and taking them to court.

If in my job, I came into work, and yelled at a client because I was on the verge of divorce with my wife, I would probably be one step from being fired, if not fired for my interaction. A cop can pull you over, call you every name in the book, and make you pay him money, and walk away with a smile on his face.
First off Road Commissions and Townships are the ones that set speed limits!.. Not Cops!.. And those limits are set according to level of traffic, roadway surface (exact materials used to make it), number of lanes and so on!.. So to say that cops are the ones setting them just so they can run a "speed trap" is just wrong on many counts!..

Secondly, in a "Utopian World" a cop would pull you over for speeding, or what ever, wright you a ticket and then get the next day off due to the level of stress!.. Well... We don't live in that world!.. In most areas there aren't enough cops to cover all shifts and patrols, let alone give one a day off just because!.. And it is just human nature that at some point your personal life is going to affect your professional life, and vise versa!..

Finally, I would like to know when you were ever pulled over and forced to pay a cop any money?...

·
Registered
354 Posts
SolidRRaxle said:
+1k! Yeah, supporting a response that supported mine, but get over ur speeding ticket an think about when ur kid or ur girl is not by ur side where u can protect them. Who steps up? One cop I know is 5 foot 6 and does undercover work!!!!! That is to keep ur kid off drugs or guns off the street (love guns, got 3, but I'm not the street)
Anyway, I have had a charge for assaulting a police officer. It was lessened due to the fact that he was retarded and no id or uniform. Anyway, I'm not a fanboy,
But holy balls gents.... Don't hate on cops. I've been fukt over twice. Legitimate, not a
Speeding ticket... Really bs f'd over. But I've also called on them twice in my life where no one else was gonna 'save the day'.

Don't bite the hand that one day may feed. But if they tased you.... Doesn't mean u deserved it and u should chime in here ;)
this post started by talking about whether you liked the Hawaii Police Car. Then everyone started bashing the cops. Close this post

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.