Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
god i love monday nights... i seriously sit here and watch the cops marathon on FX for hours... i love it lol. its so funny seeing these crack addicts tell the cops that they dont smoke crack but yet they have 6 crack pipes on em... my god i just laugh lol... someone join me and watch it, its awesome

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dammit theres a re-run on. I think this is the first time ever ive seen a rerun of cops... holy crap the world is going to come to an end.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dom said:
You see the one where he was coming up behind two cars at a stop light and said "They're not gonna do this! Not we me right here!."

Tires squal and blue lights come on! :D
I did that exact same thing. :oops: Hey, ****, maybe it was me? Was there a red mustang in it? :-o

·
Registered
574 Posts
:evil: Yeah. The cop was like: ****, I saw you guys at the light, but I knew you weren't going to race with me sitting right there. :D

... it was dark. :evil:

·
Registered
574 Posts
:D No. He didn't even "ticket" me. He was threatening to impound my car... But the guy in the Chevelle ran so I think that's why he let me off. I did get community service though.

30 hours of cleaning planes at the Air Museum. Mustang P-51s even. And pimp cars like Tucker Torpedos. It was the best community service ever. :headbang:

·
Registered
574 Posts
The moral of the story is: Don't street race. Especially in California. They will take your car. And impound fees are like $1000/month. It's not worth it. :no:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts