Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at seats to get for my car and I really like these Corbeau Legacy seats...

I can get a pair for $700 w/ free shipping.. the thing is... do they include everything needed to put it into my car? I know Corbeau is one of the brands of racing seats that people put into Mustangs, but will I still need to go out and buy some type of adapter to make it fit? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Nice, I perfer the CR1's they both look very comfortable.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the CR1s, but these are a lil wider and I think it looks more confortable. Definatley both are sweet seats. Do you have CR1's?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
nope, i want them

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Laser02 said:
CR1s are way better looking. And they're fairly wide. And are even available in a wider version.
I read somewhere that the CR1's are made for a 32" waist, so that seemed a bit tight to me, personally. And to pay extra for a wider version just doesn't seem right when you can start out with a wider seat.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Shahrum said:
I read somewhere that the CR1's are made for a 32" waist, so that seemed a bit tight to me, personally. And to pay extra for a wider version just doesn't seem right when you can start out with a wider seat.
The new CR1 features the latest in ergonomic design & styling. This seat is aggressive while still providing great comfort. Standard features include: injection molded foam, fully reclining adjustment with flip forward for rear access, shoulder & kidney supports, high wear patches & upper harness slots. Standard width fits up to 34" waist; wide version to 40".

...But, yeah, wide is $119 more.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Is there anywhere that makes a seat designed to fit something bigger than a 40 or am I out of luck?

·
Registered
414 Posts
so at a 52, I'm done for.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
which ever you get remember that the bolsters will take a beating unless you are very carful so you will need to be easy getting in and out of them else you will have spots and what not from jumping in and what not, make the wemen behave! also in the passenger seat for the same reason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts