Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was cruising with my wife and some friends when i see a 2002 corvette pull out of some apartments fish tailing. my friends told me to go #### with him so i did. i got next to him going about 45 in 2nd and start revving it. he takes the bait, drops gears and smokes me. i catch him at a red light but he is turning left and im going straight. i rev it and he revs back. the light turns green and he takes off peeling out and fish tailing, but he never regains control. he smashes into a curb on the drivers side then cuts across the road and smashes into the opposite curb. i found a turn around and went back to see if he's okay. he's still driving but his car is a 20 degree angle and still going straight!!! he ###### his frame and suspension up real bad. both his driver side rims had pieces missing from were they broke smashing into the curb. i felt sorry for him so i asked if he needed help but he said his parents lived a few blocks away and he had a good auto shop that will fix it for him. other than that it was a pretty good night.

· Registered
530 Posts
His parent's let him (an obvious idiot) drive the vett... must be rough.

· Premium Member
30,841 Posts
People who can't drive their high powered cars need to give them to us :D

· Premium Member
36,639 Posts
i think people under 21 shoudl NOt be allowed to drive high powered cars (sorry but you guys are just far to imature) most of you at least.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.