Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cruising with my wife and some friends when i see a 2002 corvette pull out of some apartments fish tailing. my friends told me to go #### with him so i did. i got next to him going about 45 in 2nd and start revving it. he takes the bait, drops gears and smokes me. i catch him at a red light but he is turning left and im going straight. i rev it and he revs back. the light turns green and he takes off peeling out and fish tailing, but he never regains control. he smashes into a curb on the drivers side then cuts across the road and smashes into the opposite curb. i found a turn around and went back to see if he's okay. he's still driving but his car is a 20 degree angle and still going straight!!! he ###### his frame and suspension up real bad. both his driver side rims had pieces missing from were they broke smashing into the curb. i felt sorry for him so i asked if he needed help but he said his parents lived a few blocks away and he had a good auto shop that will fix it for him. other than that it was a pretty good night.

·
Registered
414 Posts
His parent's let him (an obvious idiot) drive the vett... must be rough.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
People who can't drive their high powered cars need to give them to us :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Dom said:
People who can't drive their high powered cars need to give them to us
Then we become the people driving down the road 15MPH with the blinker on.
Speak for yourself :D

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i think people under 21 shoudl NOt be allowed to drive high powered cars (sorry but you guys are just far to imature) most of you at least.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
i think people under 21 shoudl NOt be allowed to drive high powered cars (sorry but you guys are just far to imature) most of you at least.
Then those people make the no-power cars into low-teen second cars..

OH MY GOD! I JUST DESCRIBED THE REASON BEHIND THE V6 AFTERMARKET!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
SpectorV said:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I dont like that idea!!! :evil: But you are kinda right, Most people cant drive it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts