Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends dad is a total badass when it comes to cars and his hobby is rebuilding wrecked cars and selling them and he does almost all the work himself (including paint). He agreed to help my paint my car so now I gotta figure out the cost and how much paint to buy? I think I am gonna paint it black (again), lay down some killer red racing stripes, and put a clear coat on. How much paint it will it take and how much will it cost? This guy can paint anything so do yall have any other suggestions? I was also thinking about a flame job (not quite as drastic as this with less yellow but you get the picture):

·
Registered
106 Posts
That is badass man!!!..I dunno..you idea should look good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
What the dudes name? Just curious..

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for an insane paint job, thats subtle, lol.

Oh yeah, and if anyone has any pictures of cool paint jobs on early Mustangs (preferably coupes), post 'em!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i seen a paint job on a silver car it had flames down the sides in blue and the guy paitned them with a shadow under them so they looked like they were comming up off the paint, very great detail not just a quick shadow looking line also. to do that you would need to air brush it on then clear coat it until smooth though. I would do some deep purple light ghost flames perhaps with the tinted head lights and side markers tehy have out now.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
DO black, with dark blueish ghost flames :mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts