Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen cars drive by with license plates that say cool things and I was wondering how do they get them? Are they even legal? Do you guys have any? Can I get sum pics up in diz bizznitch(x

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
There is actually already a pretty good thread about it. You go to the DMV and they will give u a form. Of course it costs more but they won't let you pass with anything bad. Here they give you 3 options. You start with the one you would like to have most and then the third being the one you would like least. If number one is open you get it. If not, they move on to number two and so on.

Mine is UBNBIT lol.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Bumper

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is actually already a pretty good thread about it. You go to the DMV and they will give u a form. Of course it costs more but they won't let you pass with anything bad. Here they give you 3 options. You start with the one you would like to have most and then the third being the one you would like least. If number one is open you get it. If not, they move on to number two and so on.

Mine is UBNBIT lol.
What does it stand for?o:

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
U been bit.

U BN BIT.

Like be a cobra lol. I kicked around a bunch. Of course, vnmous, hisssss, uwish. All kinda of different ones. UBNBIT just stuck. I liked it. It's totally original and my idea.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Always wandered what your name meant

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Lol. Does it make more sense now?

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Lol. I looked for that thread and couldn't find it. There are some pretty awesome custom plates out there.

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Lol. I've seen that one before.

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Lol. Appreciate it. I need to get some new pics in the album. I've got better ones.

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Lol. Look now, I just added some lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts