Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a couple sunny days here and couldn't resist unwrapping my baby. Had a battery tender hooked up to my baby and started right up. The tires held up with no flat spots, shoot, no air loss whatsoever! That's after five and a half months. Got the oil changed and now looking for nice days to take her out. I don't think I'm brave enough to install the CAI and the Borla axle back in 30 degree wheather though...

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NJstanger said:
+1 it would kill me!! Must be a great feeling tho pulling her back out.
Absolutely!!! I already put over 150 miles on it. Told the wife I had to burn the "bad" gas :)

Now need some warm temps so I can start installing things.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Absolutely!!! I already put over 150 miles on it. Told the wife I had to burn the "bad" gas :)

Now need some warm temps so I can start installing things.
Lol I ALWAYS find an excuse to my girlfriend on why I have to go driving..it'll be 10 at night and ill get the urge to drive, I jump up and yell honey, were out of milk (as I'm chugging the milk) i gotta run to the store lmao

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
nice, thankfully we have nice weather here and there during the winter and its mild enough so I never have to store mine~ it does suck though .... it will be another month before it warms up enough to really drive much with the top down though

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nice. I couldn't imagine putting my car up for half the year.
A half of a year? A half of a month would kill me!!

+1 it would kill me!! Must be a great feeling tho pulling her back out.
I have a hard. Enough time putting her away at night. Most nights it around midnight. And it's not because im afraid of the dark!

Lol I ALWAYS find an excuse to my girlfriend on why I have to go driving..it'll be 10 at night and ill get the urge to drive, I jump up and yell honey, were out of milk (as I'm chugging the milk) i gotta run to the store lmao

OMG!! I soo had to read this one to my husband! Just to prove I am not alone.!! He sayd he's never been jealous of anything or anyone until my car....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts