Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm gettin a cowl hood this weekend. I just want to know what you guys thoughts are on the fiberglass vs steel. I know the weights a lot differet between the two. but I have hear fiberglass don't last as long. True or not?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
captain78 said:
Here's my fiberglass liftoff looks badass wouldn't have went any other way
Man that looks good. I got a bolt on an it's not painted yet but the car needs paint to so I'm waiting tell I can get the whole car done at once. What body kit do you have is it just a gt? Looks good with the hood

·
Registered
843 Posts
Mines just a stock gt body kit and my hoods not painted yet either lol i have same issue since whole car needs to be painted just gonna wait to paint hood until i heterosexual whole car done

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Damn auto correct how in the world did my phone get heterosexual from the word get lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Venomouz831 said:
Nice looking good dusty!
Thanks man one good thing about Canada is winter you cant drive it so might as well get some ponys under the hood well I got to wait for the damn snow haha

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

captain78 said:
Mines just a stock gt body kit and my hoods not painted yet either lol i have same issue since whole car needs to be painted just gonna wait to paint hood until i heterosexual whole car done

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Damn auto correct how in the world did my phone get heterosexual from the word get lol
Haha my phone does that some times to an ye doing the same in a few mouths I'm hoping haha you got any mods done to yours other then the hood and rims? Im guessing you do haha

·
Registered
132 Posts

Yea my hood needs a painting too but the weather never let's me put up my stang so its driven everyday dam near haha dam auto correct I came up with the conclusion on painting it myself but it won't be now for me im kinda busy lately it still turns plenty heads no worries

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yea i guess if you got 1000 bucks for a hood carbon fiber would be the way to go. And yea I've done a lot lol afr heads trickflow intake custom cut cam long tubes x pipe 24lb injectors 75mm MAF 75mm TB bbk cold air 255 fuel pump all new rear suspension with 373 gears egr delete smog delete about to install aluminum driveshaft and more that i just can't remember right now lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
captain78 said:
Yea i guess if you got 1000 bucks for a hood carbon fiber would be the way to go. And yea I've done a lot lol afr heads trickflow intake custom cut cam long tubes x pipe 24lb injectors 75mm MAF 75mm TB bbk cold air 255 fuel pump all new rear suspension with 373 gears egr delete smog delete about to install aluminum driveshaft and more that i just can't remember right now lol
Nice man the trick flow are the ones I was going to get but got a really good deal on some edelbrock rpms got any track times with it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts