Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what is the difference between the TRUFIBER 3" COWL HOOD and the TRUFIBER COBRA R HOOD??? FOR MY 04 GT THANKS

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey guys what is the difference between the TRUFIBER 3" COWL HOOD and the TRUFIBER COBRA R HOOD??? FOR MY 04 GT THANKS
3" vs 4" I think

·
Registered
672 Posts
Pretty sure you already know this but the cobra r hood will have a stepped look up to the peak of the cowl while the regular cowl will have the 3" cowl straight across and angled down to the hood. Is that what you were asking about? Lol

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty sure you already know this but the cobra r hood will have a stepped look up to the peak of the cowl while the regular cowl will have the 3" cowl straight across and angled down to the hood. Is that what you were asking about? Lol
Thanks bro.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Cowl Hood

Cobra R Hood
Mmm thats a diffent r hood as the one i was looking at!!!!! Not sure if thats an R hood!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Oh yea, trufiber is like a wanna b viper hood. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I have a cervinis cobra r hood. It's a 3" tho

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I have a cervinis cobra r hood. It's a 3" tho
Let me see a pic?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I have a cervinis cobra r hood. It's a trufiber and a cervin? 3" tho
So what is the difference vetween a

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thanks bro.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Mmm thats a diffent r hood as the one i was looking at!!!!! Not sure if thats an R hood!!!
The cobra r hood you're talking about is I believe the 97-98 cobra r hood that is fitted for 99-04 I have a trufiber 3 in carbon fiber cowl hood, I would also recommend you buy hood pins from them also

1 - 20 of 49 Posts