Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pic of an 03-04 DSG coupe(v6 or GT) with a 2" cowl hood on it, actually i'd settle for any cowl hood.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i would only go though cervinis else you may have a hood that dont fit for crap... or flies off :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW that looks really good, though i didnt see it on thier web site. i'll look around still need to save money to buy and ship it though i may go through ABC exclusives

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dom said:
If you go with ABC make sure the body shop knows how to prep their fiberglass. They take some extra sanding and drying.
does the cirvinis come pre-prepped?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Well, with any fiberglass you have to sand it and let is set out in the sun so it will completely dry through. I read a real bad horror story about ABC and a body shop that didn't prep it right. Air bublesm, cracked paint...the whole nine yards.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dom said:
Well, with any fiberglass you have to sand it and let is set out in the sun so it will completely dry through. I read a real bad horror story about ABC and a body shop that didn't prep it right. Air bublesm, cracked paint...the whole nine yards.
yeah i know some VERY good body shops who will warrenty thier work too.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
'oh yeah i will get them no matter what hood i get, as for now i'm leaning toward that cervinis hood.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
THat hood looks awesome...best thing about it is when you wash the car, theres no hood scoop to hold water:banghead:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dom said:
Now if they can just take care of that spoiler holding water problem. :uhh:
they do and i plan on getting it

03 cobra spoiler :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay well i dont have a solution for that one yet

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
well since we were just talking about water and difficult places to clean it from, those lugs suck to get water out of.

I just take my car down the street and back, then dry it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
lol I drove my car down the road to dry it off I might as well start all over :cry:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've decided on getting that hood, well once i get some money.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts