Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what size or inch this cowl hood is? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I'm not sure if this is the cobra R 3 inch cowl, let me know guys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think that car doesnt play well with others....

·
Registered
301 Posts
OP I love those hoods I was gonna get one for my self about 2 months ago but decided to go with the Mach 1 hood and shaker instead
Was gonna get the 2.5" from HO fiber trends

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Can't wait to get my 2000 cobra r hood just gotta save some money
You will love it! It's fun when you're driving! you can hear the air rush under the hood

** And I updated my profile pictures you can see more of the hood there iphone & ipad users
just click on the left, then click pictures.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
i think abcexclusive.com sells them too with free shipping .
Do research on hoods before you buy...not saying Abc is ****, I don't know their quality. But there is a lot of good reviews about h.o.fiber trends. Prices are very similar.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Does anybody know what size or inch this cowl hood is? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I'm not sure if this is the cobra R 3 inch cowl, let me know guys
Sonicblue11,

I'm not exactly sure what he specs are on this hood, but can tell you this is not our 3" Cobra R hood. The picture you posted looks like a 4 or 4.5" rise with just a single cowl (not a step up like the Cobra R). I think it looks wicked though. You should definitely rock this on your Mustang!

Shane

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sonicblue11,

I'm not exactly sure what he specs are on this hood, but can tell you this is not our 3" Cobra R hood. The picture you posted looks like a 4 or 4.5" rise with just a single cowl (not a step up like the Cobra R). I think it looks wicked though. You should definitely rock this on your Mustang!

Shane
I am soon man! Tax returns! Haha but I like the one on your site which I will probably go with but your out of stock :( tell them guys to stock it up so I can get it! Lmao

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I am soon man! Tax returns! Haha but I like the one on your site which I will probably go with but your out of stock :( tell them guys to stock it up so I can get it! Lmao
Also a question is it a functional cowl hood? The one on AM

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Also a question is it a functional cowl hood? The one on AM
The "cowl" hoods are for looks, to fit taller engines and such under, and can have vents in the back to help with heat in the engine bay.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Is it worth getting the rear vents opened , do they really do much?
Yes, it helps cool the engine bay...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts