Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i fix this? i have 2 different subs with cracked faces. im currently layering superglue onto an old punch z, but i don't think thats gunna work.

would jb weld do any better?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brent said:
they are going to sound like ass. super glue isnt going to hold I cant tell you that.
i figured this much. im just trying to cake the **** on there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
232stang said:
buy new ones. sorry
i have subs that work fine, im just trying to do something with the messed up ones.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brent said:
But super glue isnt holding it
nope, i know for sure now that superlgue aint gunna work.

im gunna jb weld them bitches tommorow!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Duct Tape !!!!!lol. Just kidding..I always sell those to an unsuspecting friend lol. THen blame it on him when they don't work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lowflyn said:
Duct Tape !!!!!lol. Just kidding..I always sell those to an unsuspecting friend lol. THen blame it on him when they don't work.
i used electrcal tape the first time i ****ed up one of my subs. it actually worked :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, so i jb welded one of the subs my old fosgate punch z. i pluged it in, and it sounded great. i think it sounded even better than it did when it was new. that was untill i turned it up. when i tried to crank up the volume, it would distort like a mother****er.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I have a RF 10" DVC with 600 watts going to it, cost me 180 for the sub alone....and it pushed up against my trunk latch. Yea so needless to say, a week after getting it I break it, and BestBuy won't take it back because I don't have a reciept.

Imma try to fix it, does the electrical tape thing work? Maybe I'll try the silicone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts