Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Holy smokes, are you a craftsman dealer?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Added alot more tools. Over 100 auctions all together with more on their way. If anyone has any questions or would like anything specific, email me and let me know.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Can you get tool boxes also?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
can you get a dual action orbital sander, impact wrench, air ratchet, all pnematic and some torx (but the ones you use with a ratchet)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mostly right now I'm just dealing in hand tools like I have listed. Some items like tool boxes would just cost way to much to ship to get a good deal on them. Basically if someone is looking for a certain set of sockets or something like that, I can do that, but that's about it for right now. I'm just starting this and I'm still kinda small time.
Thanks for all the inquiries though and I hope it keeps up. If anyone has any other questions be sure to ask.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
OK, cool thanks for the info. So something like a grinder or vise would be too much to ship also?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, most likely they would cost a little to much to make it worth it. Right now I'm just sticking with then hand tools like I have listed and maybe a few more different types, but we'll have to see.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Kevin

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
any screwdriver kits in there? preferably magnetic tip and ratchet style?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you type in screwdriver in the search field when you first get to my page, it will bring up 7 auctions of magnetic screwdrivers with bits but no ratchet style screwdrivers, sorry.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have some sae and metric hex bits for ratchets and screwdriver bits that I'm going to be adding in the next day or so, but I don't have any torx as of right now. I will see if I can get some.

Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Come on guys, anyone have any questions or anything? Just check my feedback if anyone is unsure of me. Just to let everyone know too, I combine shipping for all items won within 3 days of each other for $2 each additional auction after the first.

Thanks for looking,

Kevin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alot of tools are ending today really cheap. Just remember I do combine shipping for items won within 3 days for only $2 per auction.

Thanks

Kevin

1 - 20 of 88 Posts