Premium Member
5,640 Posts
02NightmareGT said:
No he said hes selling it cause hes getting a newer Stang
I skimmed :| lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol i was gonna say i have pics of that car on a dyno busting out a 500+ run, but then i saw his HP rating posted...guess there's two vista blue roushes in Tullahoma. I couldn't pay 32 for it though when just over in knoxville my friend was selling his '10 TT GT500 for 33.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
93slowstang said:
Sure he is, he's just got a few wild cards. Lol
I can call BS on his BA!! Lol

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'd tell the guy that buys my car (after the money changes hands) "And once you figure out all the **** that the car has been through, don't even think about bringing it back to me!" Lol

I'd change my phone number too. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd tell the guy that buys my car (after the money changes hands) "And once you figure out all the **** that the car has been through, don't even think about bringing it back to me!" Lol

I'd change my phone number too. :D
ahhahahah.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

if i bought it i would do the biggest burnout right in front of him! hahaha do some 360's. :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bet this car has been tracked. If I was into flushing money down the toilet I'd buy it just to prove a point to the owner. And so I could do the mother of all burnouts I'm front of him Haha
hahaha i bet that thing would do a dang good one!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
99ford said:
I bet this car has been tracked. If I was into flushing money down the toilet I'd buy it just to prove a point to the owner. And so I could do the mother of all burnouts I'm front of him Haha
He would probably try to put a slipper up ur azz and chock you out with the belt off his robe. LOL jk.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts