Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Mitch_Gibbons said:
My exhaust tips are like off center does anyone know how to fix them so they look good?
Crawl underneath and see if you can adjust the hangers, if not just run it by your local exhaust shop.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Mitch_Gibbons said:
My exhaust tips are like off center does anyone know how to fix them so they look good?
It's simple, go underneath and loosen the ball clamp that holds the left muffler and push it upwards then tighten, they are adjustable.... The right one seems to look fine

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gtstyles2 said:
It's simple, go underneath and loosen the ball clamp that holds the left muffler and push it upwards then tighten, they are adjustable.... The right one seems to look fine
Thank you and the right one you can't really see it in the picture but it is in the top left corner I have to center it and bring down a little bit!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You might also have to adjust the clamps on the mid pipe and then rotate the over axle pipes slightly. I had to do that to help clearance issues with the Muffler and the hanger bracket (rattling).

I had to fiddle with that a lot to get it centered on both tips properly.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
You might also have to adjust the clamps on the mid pipe and then rotate the over axle pipes slightly. I had to do that to help clearance issues with the Muffler and the hanger bracket (rattling).

I had to fiddle with that a lot to get it centered on both tips properly.
Exactomundo buddy. This is my method also. Try fixing it at the axleback first but if it doesnt help try foolin with the mid pipe and twisting the overaxles like said above.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts