Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a statement a little earlier that I thought that Matt at crossroadzdirect.com would most likely meet or beat anyone's advertized prices on an item, such as rims at GEFracing.com etc. I really could guarantee that, so I just asked the man himself, here is what he emailed me back on that subject, I think our members should be interested in what he has to say!

"Of course I'll meet or beat! Especially with the forum members all they
have to do is tell me where they came from and I'll work out the best deal I
can."

That is a direct quote from Matt's email to me.

Rick Kilpatrick, Moderator

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, check out his site, he has about anything you could want for your mustang, v6 or GT, even Cobras!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
That is cool Rick. Now I have a question for CrossroadzDirect. My biggest beef about GEFRacing was their return policy. Paul Greenflash00 bought some FMS 4.10 gears from them but the were warped or somrthing and they never could get the noise to stop. SO he called GEF and they said since they were installed on the car they would not warranty them but he would get a 10% discount on another set.

So if faced with this what would CrossroadzDirect do??????????????

If they would have replaced the gear set they will replace GEF for my future purchases and referrals.

·
Registered
614 Posts
The guy's from GEFracing.com also told me they'd beat anyone's prices on wheels & tires. They also told me that'd order any brand of tires. So I donno hehe. Go with what Brother Corey says... I always do.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Shahrum is young fiddle minded man...do as your heart tells you young grass hopper, and you will follow your true path in parts ordering!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I agree with KrazyPony but I at the same time I would not do anything to steer anyone wrong in their search for Quality parts for a good price. I have a extensive catalogue of comapnies and parts stored on my computer to access whenever people ask where the best price is on a product. I will however say price is only part of it but also warranty, return policies, shipping cost and the ability to talk to a real person helps to determine how a company values a customer and in turns make it to my list of companies I will promote.

It is not how well a company handles the easy stuff but how they handle things when they go wrong. I have had companies mess stuff up pretty bad but they immediately went above and beyond to correct their mistakes and treated me like a valued customer and that company will get my business every time!!!

Stay informed !!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Rick, Thanks for the kind words. Anyhow, as far as return policies are concerned I am the type of businessman that believes the customer is always right! I would eat the cost of the product if it were proven to be defective in any way myself to make it right for the customer. I mean, you guys work hard for your money and pay for your parts, well some of us do :). All I would ask is honesty in return. If something is wrong with anything I sell let me know, send it back, we'll look it over and replace it.

There are some things that do not fall into this category. For example, a cat-back exhaust system. You can't just return because you don't like the sound of it. Of course all manufacturer warranties apply on all the products I sell, but like I said, I will go above and beyond to make any problem right for any of you! Like I've said before, you can ask Rick, we've been doing business for quite a while now and had an incident about 1 week ago and I took care of it promptly. Anyhow, feel free guys to ask me personally at anytime about anything and I'll try and answer the best I can.

Matt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts