Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put my 99 cobra on cruise control at 55 mph and it accelerates up to 55 than slows than accelerates again and again does anyone have this issue with any 99-04 manual mustangs?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I haven't noticed it with my mustang but I have noticed a lot of other cars do that..

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Manual or Auto? I never use CC but the one time i have in my 5spd I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, I think I may have noticed previous autos I've owned done this a bit but nothing drastic where it would bother me.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
NJstanger said:
Manual or Auto? I never use CC but the one time i have in my 5spd I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, I think I may have noticed previous autos I've owned done this a bit but nothing drastic where it would bother me.
Both of ours are manuals...I noticed this mostly in autos...but like you jn my manual stang I haven't noticed anything to bug me. Drove a 03-05 Nissan once and it would throw your head into the seat trying to keep speed while on cruise

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like it's not as bad doing like 45 but when I'm at 60 throw cruise on it like slows down a bit than throws you up to 60 slows down than speeds up again it kinda makes me sea sick lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts