Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where the cruise equipment is located? Mine dosent work and I don't care to ever have it, so I wanted to delete it if it isn't already.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Anybody know where the cruise equipment is located? Mine dosent work and I don't care to ever have it, so I wanted to delete it if it isn't already.
Sorry, I don't know where it is all located for 100% sure, but your Chiltons should show/tell you. Part of it will be under the hood and part under the dash, but I don't know what it looks like to tell you what to even look for. Maybe Google it too?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
You're Welcome & Good Luck with your project. :good:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Total weight of the cc is less than 2 lbs. Don't know why you would get rid of it.
Like he said it doesn't work and I would guess he just wants to clean up and de-clutter as much as he can. :good:

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Probably doesn't work because the position sensor is unclipped from the brake pedal.
That could very well be the case, but I have found on numerous older Mustangs that once things like that start malfunctioning parts get removed and never replaced, wires cut etc., etc.. Makes it a huge PITA if you are restoring one. :cry: :good:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts