Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: :angryfire

I have a 99 v6 stang, w/ cruise, and it quit working.:mad: I'm about 99% sure it had something to do with that fvcking alarm I had installed, which is coming off.

:ar15::ar15: :ar15:ALARM!!!!:rockets:

It's been too much trouble. but anyways, is there a fuse I could check? I couldn't find one for cruise in my ford manual, but I only looked quickly. Any info is appreciated, esp if you know what # the fuse is and where, or what the book says it is.

If it isn't a fuse, which is what I'm afraid of... What would I have to do to get this fixed? I don't really have much $ :damnit:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You don't need cruise...my car doesn't even have it at all. Just learn to control your ankle really well and you don't need cruise. Kinda hard to do when your right leg is in a cast up to your hip....but I got by.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I had a cruize quit working on an older model car once, turned out to be a vacuum line had come loose, not sure if ours have a vacuum line on them or not, but its worth looking into.

·
Registered
414 Posts
If you have a manual, it might be the switch that monitors whether your clutch is pushed in or not. It's connected under the dash behind the clutch pedal. It's a plastic box with a plunger that is pushed in when the clutch is out.

Just a thought.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, i have auto. thx tho.

It's not the fact that I just can't survive w/o cruise, but there are buttons on my steering wheel, and they better do somethin god damn.

I didn't see a fuse for cruise, like i said, i already looked. guess I'll pull them all one at a time and see what I come up with. Thanks tho guys. I just hope its something I can take care of on my own, cuz I'm broke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts