Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this is a very bizarre question but I bought my 1999 mustang with no cup holders about a year ago, to this day I have vigorously searched everyone from Craigslist to pick n pull to restoration sites and stores... For whatever reason I have the WORST luck and cannot for the life of me find one. 98-00 has the same cup holder and if anyone is parting their mustang (any model) through these years and has this part or can give me a good way to find this piece PLEASE let me know. Sorry for the long post and thank you.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Ok I know this is a very bizarre question but I bought my 1999 mustang with no cup holders about a year ago, to this day I have vigorously searched everyone from Craigslist to pick n pull to restoration sites and stores... For whatever reason I have the WORST luck and cannot for the life of me find one. 98-00 has the same cup holder and if anyone is parting their mustang (any model) through these years and has this part or can give me a good way to find this piece PLEASE let me know. Sorry for the long post and thank you.
Your console doesn't have any cupholders in it at all?!?!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your console doesn't have any cupholders in it at all?!?!
Nope not at all it's beyond inconvenient. 98-00 they just have this cupholder piece that's connected and when I bought my car the previous owner said it "shattered" which I think is ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I've seen the cupholders that slide in ashtray. Is that what your looking for? If u are "mustangs unlimited "
Ok awesome thanks ill check

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Nope not at all it's beyond inconvenient. 98-00 they just have this cupholder piece that's connected and when I bought my car the previous owner said it "shattered" which I think is ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Ok awesome thanks ill check
If u can't find, let me know. Should be like $39.99

1 - 11 of 11 Posts