Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of the first jobs ill be doing on my 95 GT is changing the entire exhaust system. Now ive had a dig around on 50resto, summit etc. and it all more or less seems to be the same.
I quiet like the pypes violator kit. Would be done with BBK long tubes and o/r x-pipe. I like the sound etc. But im still looking for somethig a bit 'different' and 'unique'. Any reccomendations...? Has anyone purchased a kit or a set up that sounds like no other?

· Registered
211 Posts
I can honestly say my setup with stock manifolds, O/R X, and dumped Magnaflow Bulletts sounds loud and "different." I'd say any Straight through muffler and X pipe will sound pretty good...except SLP LM1s. They sound like a Z71. Remember that the BBK LTs will give you a deeper sound as well.

· Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Yea man I got an or hpipe and flow 10s and I was going for that classical muscle car sound and I got it . Ooo and just to let you know 94 and 95 come with oem shorty headers and not a constrictive manifold

· Registered
204 Posts
I had a 95 GT with Bassani Equal length shorty's, MAC off road with stock ford mufflers. kind of a wierd set up but it Sounded Awesome! Quiet when idleing but when you got on it, it just got louder and louder. It was a bit raspy at high RPM but not to annoying. Its the only time I have ever seen a dog jump from a car reving. Lol. The exhaust was sitting behind edebrock perfomer heads, Performer PRM intake and an e303 cam which helped the sound a bit. I have never heard any mustang sound like that and I got compliments on it all the time.

· Banned
8,856 Posts
Finchms said:
Im runnin bbk lt's, bbk or xpipe, and slp loudmouths. It has a good deep idle n raspy sound when u get on it. Its pretty dang loud. Tfs 1 cam and edlebrock heads def. made a difference also.
Yeah, when I put my trickflow heads on my exhaust became considerably louder for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.