Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, has anyone made there own grill or what's everyone's favorite aftermarket grill?? I plan on re-mounting the fog lights behind the grill. Just want some thoughts. Thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
Vistablue said:
Hey everyone, has anyone made there own grill or what's everyone's favorite aftermarket grill?? I plan on re-mounting the fog lights behind the grill. Just want some thoughts. Thanks
Got a DG customs grille, installed in myself. Have to drill into metal under the hood but it looks amazingly good for what it costs. And it's hidden by different things so you can tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I want to get a Roush Grille, put the fogs in the back and black them out. 2 eyed look in the day, 4 eyed look in the back. Not sure how'd they look on my GT/CS though.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a DG customs grille, installed in myself. Have to drill into metal under the hood but it looks amazingly good for what it costs. And it's hidden by different things so you can tell.
Yeah. I love that. Are those the halo fogs?

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

I want to get a Roush Grille, put the fogs in the back and black them out. 2 eyed look in the day, 4 eyed look in the back. Not sure how'd they look on my GT/CS though.
I think it would look awesome on the white.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Vistablue said:
Yeah. I love that. Are those the halo fogs?

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

I think it would look awesome on the white.
Yeah they are halo lol raxiom from AM. Can't beat the support..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are those halo dogs tinted black do u can't see them??

·
Registered
414 Posts
Vistablue said:
Are those halo dogs tinted black do u can't see them??
Yeah I taped off the halo ring and just tinted the inside of the fog so you couldn't see it even if your looking for it. Looks good and came out nice.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I taped off the halo ring and just tinted the inside of the fog so you couldn't see it even if your looking for it. Looks good and came out nice.
Ahhhh that looks sweet!! And then sprayed everything be hind the grill black too??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Graham1992 said:
+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts