Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey eval, how much would it cost for some custom badges for my Ram. I debadged it and I would like to put something custom on there to make a bit different. I bet I could get some good business from the guys on the Dodge forum I am a member of. Let me know what you think would be a good badge for my Ram, cause I have no idea. And if the price is good, then I would love some. Just gotta come up with a good idea now. Hmmm... :?:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Erick would need some type of idea to start off of usually. What are the size dimentions of the old badge? And a lot of the Ram badges are pictures of the Ram itself, and I wouldn't be surprised if those were copywrited.

Maybe something with the 1500 and the 5.2? Any ideas at all?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know I was hoping someone could help me out. Whats the C.I. conversion of 5.2L I think it is 318??? :?: :?: Or maybe something like totally unrelated to dodge or a play on words or somthing like RamRod or something?? I have like no creative juices what so ever.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He might be able to get a 318 out of the original style 232 badges. BTW, the 318 is a very old Dodge block. My dad has 318 blocks in his 74 Challenger, and his 78 Magnum.

A 318 would look good.

Maybe he can get the 318 in the 232 style, and have a smaller badge under that which says "Ramrod" which is the same length as the 318 ? :mrgreen: I think's I'm getting an idea :). Now if only the emblem genius would chime in and thorw his ideas into the mix.

·
Registered
678 Posts
well that 318 can be made up in no time...will be a custom setup fee for it, but i can make it worth your while if you can refer more dodge people for it ;) Let me know what you think...if you want a price quote PM or email me please :mrgreen:

Rellik: great job!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts