Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious as to which graphics you guys like best. I love the first one. Never seen it on any car. I also like the c side stripe, but I would get it custom and have it say GT/CS rather than Boss 302. I would also add the super snake stripe with the c side stripe. Let me know what y'all think.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
In my opinion, I know is what everyone has but looks the best, i would go with the bumper to bumper GT500 stripes

·
Registered
559 Posts
I agree.

·
Registered
200 Posts
That super snake stripe isnt the real stripe they use..I should know I have it on my car..don't like it..its to wide im having it removed

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Curious as to which graphics you guys like best. I love the first one. Never seen it on any car. I also like the c side stripe, but I would get it custom and have it say GT/CS rather than Boss 302. I would also add the super snake stripe with the c side stripe. Let me know what y'all think.
I'm digging the first one too. To bad I have a black car :p

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Red looks good
I was thinkin about putting red accents on my car but that white looks sick too! Is that on Fords site ?

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I was thinkin about putting red accents on my car but that white looks sick too! Is that on Fords site ?
I wonder if the dealer would install that on a 2011?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Go to ford.com and do the mustang customizer.

·
Registered
86 Posts

I use the Mustang Customizer app on my phone. I know it's available for Androids. I just wish I could add more than one decal at once.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts