Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you guys need switch panels, I have them in 0, 2, or 4 hole designs with the running pony logo on them. Cost is $35 shipped +paypal fees (comes to 1.32). I will take paypal or money order, so If youre interested send me a PM or say something here. The pictures below give you an idea what the panels look like. The attached photos is a 2 hole panel with the running pony. Remember these are available in 0, 2, or 4 hole designs.

More notes about these panels.

THEY WILL ONLY FIT 94-00 MUSTANGS WITH THE TWO SEPERATE DINS FOR RADIOS / CD PLAYERS! THE NEW DOUBLE DIN DESIGN WILL NOT ACCOMODATE THESE SWITCH PANELS. Also, If you currently have the mach stereo system or a cd player, tape deck, or any other radio device in the bottom din, there will be no place for this panel. This is mainly for those of you who have upgraded to an aftermarket cd player and now have a storage bin underneath your radio. If you have question on whether or not it will fit, please take a picture of your radio area and post it here and ill be able to tell you if it will fit.

Also, these panels DO NOT come with ANY switches or neon lights. The panel is not cut completely through, only engraved into, so the surface is very smooth and will allow light to pass through it. This is what the panel looks like with light passing through it:

IF you have more questions, post away. If youd like a custom switch panel made, I can put whatever youd like on it. The price of this will be 45-50 dollars depending on the amount of work needed. An Example of a custom panel would be the "nitrouscharged" panel pictured below.

THESE PANELS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, however I will make more when i run out. T

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is very cool Zimstang. I have the Mach Stereo system otherwise you would have Paypal headed your way. Very nice. :thumbs2:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well you havnt got it yet, but i dont forsee a problem lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
I saw his switch panel in person and those pic's don't do it justice. They look 10 times cooler in person. VERY sharp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts