Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking under my 06 today and I can see where the bump stops have been hitting, what looks like quite often.
Only had the car since July and I know I've hit them a couple times myself.
It has the stock bump stops and I've read people cut them down.
This normal for eibachs? Did they come with new bump stops?
I have 20s right now but plan on going 18-19 in the spring so this should help.

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
My Eibach springs came with new bumpstops, but that may be because I bought the Sportlines which provide more drop than the Pro-kits. Do you know which ones you have?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looking under my 06 today and I can see where the bump stops have been hitting, what looks like quite often.
Only had the car since July and I know I've hit them a couple times myself.
It has the stock bump stops and I've read people cut them down.
This normal for eibachs? Did they come with new bump stops?
I have 20s right now but plan on going 18-19 in the spring so this should help.
I'm running 20" rims and I did install the Steeda bump steer kit....haven't had any problems. I have the Elibach pro series springs and I looked up on their site and neither spring set comes with a bumpstop setup. Look up the bump steer kit by Steeda....it's highly recommended for lowered cars.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Eibach springs came with new bumpstops, but that may be because I bought the Sportlines which provide more drop than the Pro-kits. Do you know which ones you have?
Not sure, once I found the name I didn't write down the number (I didn't know they had different ones)

Will check soon, I need to jack it up to put my TCI shifter back in.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks!
They are black so I guess they are the pro
Check out their site....they have a lot of good info there. I thought the pro's were gray, but with out going to garage and looking to verify I can't be sure...lol! But the sportlines are red so either way it's gonna be pretty easy to tell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts