Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Cut off three (3) inches on each spring. Then divide by two (2) and you have 1 1/2 inches.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Cut off three (3) inches on each spring. Then divide by two (2) and you have 1 1/2 inches.
:confused: lol i take it you've never cut springs before on a mustang

@OP 1.25 coils off will get you the drop you want :good:

although i recommend only doing 1 in the back to give it a slight rake

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hahaha, I hope that was meant to be funny!

On sixxers 1.25 coils is the average. Which happens to be more than 1.5"! A cut like that would give no noticeable drop whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Hey slow I want to cut mine too, but I have aftermarket springs I believe they are 1.5 all around. How much do I cut for another inch or so

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Bumper

This is how mine sits with eibach springs 1.5 all around, but I want it lower like 1.5 more. How much do I cut and will it make a difference since the springs are aftermarket

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Also my friend says that you can't do the front because it will sit weird in the bucket. And we're do I chop em from the bottom of the spring or top of the spring

·
Registered
631 Posts
This is the difference in hight on mine, huge difference, the ride suffered a little on bumpy roads and speed bumps are a big no but it corners hard and has no body roll, sad tho cause I have to raise it up for side exhaust to work right and fit correctly

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Thanks. They're saleens

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

If you're talking about the ones I had on my v6 I got them from a guy on craiglist

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks. They're saleens

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

If you're talking about the ones I had on my v6 I got them from a guy on craiglist
The black ones, I've went to a roush bod kit and I want some roush wheels but they don't make them anymore

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey venom, if u want a little lower, you could take out isos. Give u almost 1/2" drop, if u reused them with your aftermarket springs.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts