Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i got my gt it came with cutouts behind my flow 40's . i like how it sounds but too much drone while cruising. my question is, does it affect my performance having them on my mufflers? anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
433 Posts
The point of cutouts is suppose to be off your headers not behind the mufflers doesnt do much of anything. If they were off the headers it would allow you to have open headers for the least amount of restriction for a better performance at the track

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Nope its like having dumps after the muffler, pretty lame no idea why anyone would do such a thing,,, .

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
10 series!!!!!!! :)
my brother has em and they sound pretty nice ive been considering them.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

and ive been reeeally thinkin of running no mufflers but i have NO idea what they sound like . anyone have vids ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
my brother has em and they sound pretty nice ive been considering them.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

and ive been reeeally thinkin of running no mufflers but i have NO idea what they sound like . anyone have vids ?
Here's a straight pipe vid but to be honest these videos sitting at idle do no justice ...I'm going to make a fly by later tonight I'll post it right after I do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7H-sT2HiAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.