Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what the dead coil is on the rear C springs? Is it that flat part of the coils on the very bottom or is it towards the top? Heres a picture of the rear spring...

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i just need to know how much to cut off

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
corey i know youre lurking... youve got an answer for me boiled up inside of you. I JUST KNOW IT BY GOD! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
ZimStang said:
corey i know youre lurking... youve got an answer for me boiled up inside of you. I JUST KNOW IT BY GOD! ;)
In the pick you have the coil upside down the cone goes to the bottom, Now the top of the coil has that flattened coil, that is the dead coil

Here is a pic of the coil and the part to cut off

Attachments

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

so its pretty much 1 full coil from where that flat part is?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
That is correct my Seagrams drinking friend :D :good: I took my coil to work and just took a grease pencil and marked the coil to be cut directly even with the end of the dead coil and cut it with a pneumatic high speed die grinder with a cutting wheel on it. It had both coils cut in less than 2 min. Cut it like butter.
A hacksaw about a day and a dremel about a half a day HEHEHEHEHEHE:eek: :rolleyes:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
excellent... :D now Ill take em down to my dads foundry and get these beasts cut

1 - 9 of 9 Posts