Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Cyclones new mods!

7K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  Red Stallion 11 
#1 ·
Ok, so I've been collecting orders and the boxes are piling up. And it's just an awesome feeling. It's like christmas when I was younger! Some of the things I've had a week or so now but haven't had the time to get any of it on. But I hope to have all this stuff on by next week. I'll update this thread as things get installed. My GF hates me btw, lol. Here's a teaser pic :D

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
OneBad3.7 said:
I see a cai, raxiom headlights, mayyybe ford racing gears?? And a balls load of other goodies! Thats awsome, luckkyyy
Thanks! This will most likely be everything until next spring. Unless my GF gets me some stuff for my bday/xmas. Fingers crossed!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

alludc said:
And you are busy posting on the interwebs? get your ass in the garage son!
Haha, problem is I don't have a place to do the work. So I need to be off and my bro to get anything done. But I got some time off this week so should be good to go!

#6 ·
I don't know how you waited to let them pile up. I think I would have gone crazy. You have a lot of patience. I see Gears, CAI, Lights, maybe a gear install kit... Maybe a rear axle girlde... Maybe a strut tower bar or a grille... The suspense! What is in the other boxes?!!! You are killing me.

#8 ·
Wow. I hate you just as much as your girlfriend does. hahah

You better get installing this weekend. But I'm sure the gf has other plans... hahaha

#10 ·
Trust me, it's been killing me watching these boxes pile up! My GF is always threatening to throw them all out lol. Her birthday's coming up though so she's getting stuff to make her happy too. And yeah, not selling the car haha. I love it too much!! Hope to have some pics up later for all of you :D

#13 ·
Las0mbra said:
List what you bought! :D :good:
That'd be too easy :p

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Whitelightning said:
You know she's a keeper when she goes out in the garage to help like mine lol I would never let mods build up like that. You're crazy
Haha I wish man. She can't help cuz she might break one of her precious nails.. Lol

#17 ·
bluemonster13 said:
My are starting to pile up to. I have stuff on the way to and it will be here Friday. Lol...
Nice man. Make sure you post up some pics when you your stuff on. I'm sure you're getting some good stuff!

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

wheelman said:
I have mods piling, but my excuse is IM STILL WAITING ON MY DAMM CAR! /rant
Oh no!? What happened?

#18 ·
I will! In the pic I posted was my MMD hood strut kit and steeda cold air intake. I have my Bama tuner with custom tune, rear seat delete kit, and gloss black 5.0 badges that are getting here on friday.

#22 ·
CYCLON37 said:
Oh no!? What happened?
Some stupid chick clipped me, sister-in-law chipped my p/s fender & dealership overfilled my brake fluid, causing spillage and bubbling in the engine comp. Had the car 4 months & am now on my 3rd week of waiting for it back and none of it is my fault. To bide my time, I bought new pedals, a hood deflector, hide-away plate thingy and made an appt for graphics as soon as I get it back. One more day.

So whats in the boxes man???

#25 · (Edited)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.