·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have him on here n no time...

ForumRunner_20120927_092140.png

ForumRunner_20120927_092157.png

ForumRunner_20120927_092206.png

it seems to be all stock except the custom magnaflow mid muffler system... BTW it sounds unreal... and he will be taking the stripes off day he buys it, and lowering it...

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Sweet tits. I like the stripes too tho

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
^Sweet tits. Lmao.

I like the all white look on the mustangs. How old is your Dad Sliverskyguy?

I didn't know Brembo calipers were black? I wonder if they've been painted or do some come that way? I want!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
claudermilk said:
Those are factory. Mine look just like that.
For some reason, I though they were bright red? I wanna upgrade to the Brembo's I wonder if my stock 19" GT wheels will fit over the Brembo's?

·
Registered
453 Posts
primer2tone said:
For some reason, I though they were bright red? I wanna upgrade to the Brembo's I wonder if my stock 19" GT wheels will fit over the Brembo's?
Yea I have the brembo package on my '13 and they are 19's.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

primer2tone said:
^Sweet tits. Lmao.

I like the all white look on the mustangs. How old is your Dad Sliverskyguy?

I didn't know Brembo calipers were black? I wonder if they've been painted or do some come that way? I want!
Yea my brembos came stock black with brembo in red

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No suspension but he is doing a full suspension very soon... he is selling the wheels you see, he is going for a different look... the mid muffler is amazing... all of you need to go mid muffler... I now hate my 07 :-(

BTW he is in his late 40s I'm 27

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
Silversky545 said:
No suspension but he is doing a full suspension very soon... he is selling the wheels you see, he is going for a different look... the mid muffler is amazing... all of you need to go mid muffler... I now hate my 07 :-(

What kind of muffler is he using for his midpoint?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

GrabberBlue5.0 said:
What kind of muffler is he using for his midpoint?
Stupid autocorrect, midmount

·
Registered
211 Posts
Awesome there is plenty of us OLD guys out there that still enjoy modding and driving a nice car I'll be 55 next month and have no intention of getting rid of any of my toys anytime soon LOL

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Picked up the car from dealer, I was n my mom's 07 vette dad in 5.0

Did a 70 punch... both cars bogged down due to track control , we both forgot to turn it off lol... we got passed by a mini Cooper... fail

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Did a 70 punch... both cars bogged down due to track control , we both forgot to turn it off lol... we got passed by a mini Cooper... fail

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Silversky545 said:

Oh noo! Haha but that is one sexy beast!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Silversky545 said:

You're among friends here but I wouldn't repeat that story anywhere else. Mini's around the world now think they're faster then a Vette. :eek:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In my defence there are several steps in switching the car from Turing, sport,race, not to mention 3 traction control settings... I would have done it wrong anyway... oh well it's a gm and I hate gm... that car has more problems than all of my mustang's combined...

My 07 is much better for spontaneous "oh u want to race? OK, track off... done.... "

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
In an 11+ with TC on just make sure to keep your RPMs above 4K and you wont bog. Only happens from 1 to 2 below 4K in my experience.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts