1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
And a quarrel resulted in the loss of a few cars on one side... and the loss of freedom on the other.

Worth it? hell no, neon or not..

If you're gonna e-thug.. keep it to the forums...

·
Registered
202 Posts
This is why I like the majority of domestic groups more than the majority of import groups - not to say that import groups are these bad people or anything, but it just seems like they have this completely different mentality when it comes to people and their cars. 95% of domestic owners live by the credo of "don't **** with another person's ride" and it usually it doesn't matter what happens, that mentality is upheld. Meanwhile how many times have we seen things like this from the import crowds? - obviously it's usually never this extreme, but it's not out of the question **** up someone's wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
The Import crowd is full of young retarded kids. That is why
well its mostly due because kids can afford them. if you could get a GT brand new for 22k out the door youd see more of it. then again, on most forums, threads that contain e-thugganomics are closed. you dont have that mentality with other new imports like Evo's or STi's, but when the price of the vehicle is low and mass produced like the srt4, theres gonna be kids that bring down the community.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
just shows you how immature people can really be. but if that happened to me, they would seriously have to restrain me from being all vigilante on them

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
just shows you how immature people can really be. but if that happened to me, they would seriously have to restrain me from being all vigilante on them
My exact thoughts :good:

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
There would be no restraints that could hold me back. The cops would have never known about the incident...and they would never find the bodies after finding out...even Grisom would have a problem solving that one.

·
Registered
521 Posts
There would be no restraints that could hold me back. The cops would have never known about the incident...and they would never find the bodies after finding out...even Grisom would have a problem solving that one.
X2 thats just fucked up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts