Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
DDR? yeah ive played it... i dun like it though, i prefer blowin mothafukkas heads off with magnum sniper rifles in this game we call counterstrike :evil:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
they make pads now for ps2, dreamcast... stuff liket hat. Theres actually games out for the systems. thats not really my kind of game, but ppl really enjoy it

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
aaah i used to be great at dance dance revolution. i still play it if i see one and now i suck. we had this asian guy that was king at it, holy crap he played on the top level and killed anyone at it. i just like the music.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I used to be one of those guy's you would see playing those things. It was interesting to play at first, the music was the first thing that pulled me into playing it. I sucked, then got better, got really good, started getting SS on the songs, then got bored and stopped playing. Now I listen to the music and watch people. I'm sorta like that I guess. I need something that changes a lot, to keep my interest constantly. If it's played out too long like a game I get bored with it too quickly.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
hell ya i play it. even have it for the ps2. I rock at that game. Hell, that game got me into listening to techno music.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I've determined that you must be Azn to play those games... because only they are skilled enuff to have the speed and style to play games like DDR and attract crowds... I'm serious...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
just keep practicing. there are some good whitey's that play ;)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Yeah doing your own tricks is cool, I hated how my friend copied all my moves though. -_-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts