Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
My stock Mach460 system broke, so I bought a replacement, problem is, my only option is to by a Mach headunit out of an older year without the clock option, when mustangs had a dash clock. Question is, I ordered a dash clock, any ideas how to hook it up? Should I just drill a hole in my dash for the clips? Where should I wire it to?

Please help!

-m0n0lith

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow. That's something I would seriously avoid getting into if I were you. And I tear the **** out of my car every week.

You'd need to drill through the top of your dash and somehow manage to not drill through the A/C vents. I have no idea how you'd run the wires then... You'd probably need to pull the dash.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
m0n0lithxx said:
Hey guys,
My stock Mach460 system broke, so I bought a replacement, problem is, my only option is to by a Mach headunit out of an older year without the clock option, when mustangs had a dash clock. Question is, I ordered a dash clock, any ideas how to hook it up? Should I just drill a hole in my dash for the clips? Where should I wire it to?

Please help!

-m0n0lith
If you didn't have the clock to begin with. I don't think you can add it on without changing the dash itself. If you look at the dashes with the clock, you'll see the indention that makes it level and not slanted down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts