Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there's a dash kit for the base model GT I want to upgrade to a double din radio:thumb:

·
Registered
121 Posts
There are 0 aftermarket dash kits for the 2015 mustang right now. From what I understand scosche and Metra won't release any untill CES in Jan 2016

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
590 Posts
There is no release of a dash kit yet. I've been knee deep in looking at all distributors. I volunteer almost everyday at a audio and tint/graphic business. The earliest that I have found f[r release is around October 2015 and that was from Crutchfield. But make sure that any kit you do get when they are released is a plug and play kit. Ford will void warranty quicker than **** if you cut and splice due to the multi function and intergrations in the dash. That is why i am going the route of rear seat delete now and running 2 stereos. Oem and my new 2500 watt continuous system. But it will be built custom all glassed and what not. All I need is power. Take a look at my 99 in that forum and it will give you an idea of what I can do with custom installs. It's under forum title I'm resurrecting my 99 or something like that and scroll ppast the wrecked pics of the 99.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts