Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find the lower part of dash...the part that houses stereo, glove box, instr cluster. I've found the top of dash everywhere, but not the rest. I'm changing heater core and found it is just in bad shape.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Latemodelresoration doesn't have it?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Just saw you have an 86 also. Supposedly there's a company working on new dash hulls for our cars..... However, right now fox mustang restoration is the only place that has them and they've only got one. You have to call or e mail them for info. Other than that, junkyard or salvage yards are your best bet. I had my dash broken up when some kids stole the aftermarket CD player out of mine while I was away at school, so now I'm searching as well. If you find any let me know and I'll keep you posted as well.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do a SN-95 conversion! Probably find a whole set up at a junk yard pretty cheap. I've seen a lot of pictures of this and it looks awesome!! I know it's a ton of work and some people have to take the windshield out to be able to make the mods to get it to fit properly. Well worth it IMHO.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I wonder if anyone has attempted putting the 2010 and up interior in a fox yet..... It would be awesome to see an older fox with the newer interior with sync and everything working.
Wow! Now that would be interesting! Full coyote swap interior and drive train. That would definitely be a sweet project! Ill do it if I can get a sponsor. :wink: :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts