Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I had an issue with the data screen (screen between tachometer and speedometer, sorry I do not know its official name) where the area for function text was visible, but no actual text/letters were displayed. I could move around the various text areas with the associated arrow keys on the steering wheel, but use of the ok button did not do anything. Tried turning the vehicle off entirely and back on, but had the same issue. After returning from 1HR+ dinner with my wife, and starting it back up the problem went away and screen displayed and functioned as normal. This is the second time I have had an issue with this screen not displaying/working properly. Unfortunately I did not think about taking a picture with my cell phone in either instances. Anyone else experience similar issue and know the cause or resolution? Should I be concerned and get it into a dealership while under extended warranty?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Your battery 'might' be getting ready to die. Strange things on my 2011 Mustang started happening when my battery was going bad. Just giving you something else to check out :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts