Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was out a few days ago with my wife and I did a datalog of the car to see if I could notice a difference between before and after I cleaned my intake....and while going down the road my MPH and RPM gauges dropped to 0 (from 70MPH) then back up, it did this a couple times. once I stopped the datalog it stopped doing it. The question is has anyone seen this? Does anyone have any ideas?

The only thing I can think of is that maybe something is wrong with the computer maybe? I get a lot of misreads when I'm doing a datalog, does anyone else (by misread I mean the lines spike, I can attach a screen shot if needed for explanation.)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
What are you using to datalog?

When the gauges dropped did the car act any different? Could be pats interfering

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SCT X3/SF3 and SCTs Live link data logging software. And no, the car didn't drive any different, just the gauges went on the fritz

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
SCT X3/SF3 and SCTs Live link data logging software. And no, the car didn't drive any different, just the gauges went on the fritz
Hmm strange, try data logging again and see what happens

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I always get the static on the log. But that's the first time its ever put my gauges on the fritz

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Sometimes I have rpm spikes and other readings spike, it's just the software and the datalogging, it happens..

As long as it doesn't do it again I wouldn't worry about it, the gauges that is, I've seen cars completely shut out randomly right in the middle of a race lol nothing bad happened but he was pissed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.